SOCAR Midstream Operations established in Q1-2015 is an affiliate Company of SOCAR, under the direction of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic and SOCAR President to represent Azerbaijan's strategic shareholding and interests in onshore oil and gas export pipelines and facilities including:
- Providing shareholder governance of the South Caucasus Pipeline (SCP), Baku Tbilisi Ceyhan (BTC), Trans Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline (TANAP) and Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP);
- Facilitating the commercial and technical future expansion of the SCP system (SCPFX);
- Acting in the capacity of Commercial Operator of the SCP;
- Acting as technical advisor for the SOCAR Upstream Management International in relation to the Western Route Export Pipeline (WREP);
- Providing commercial and technical operational management oversight of the TANAP;
- Providing assurance for the adoption and integration of best practices to reduce complex operational risks.